Tuesday 1 November 2011

Out with the Old and in with the New - Introductions all round.

So, as a result of not using (and I mention 'using' for it's addictive qualities) Facebook this Blog has come to life. I hope that this will be both enlightening and informative in keeping those around us in the loop as to our Days as they happen.

There will undoubtedly be posts of despair, frustration, guilt, hardship, and utter blasphemy - but (with a little hope, maybe a shot of Vodka) there will also be the joyous occasions that include Birthdays, holidays, outings, funny crap, and of course the Oooh's and Aaah's of love... (I will let you know in the first 2lines what kind of post you are in for, feel free to skip the ones that will not bring Sunshine to your day)

So for those of you new to Us. we are a family of 5 humans, 2 birds (hopefully more if 'Blue' would just lay some eggs already...) 2 puppies and Countless Dustbunnies. Now I include the Dustbunnies, because some of them have names. No doubt they will crop up in conversation as time goes on.

I am Amye, Mother to three kids, Elliot, Amanda and Heather, partner to Graham and Food-Water-TummyScratch Source to the rest.

Enjoy my ramblings. Apparently you can pop your email in up top and follow me if you like?!? Think it gives you a buzz when I have posted about stuff, a buzz is a buzz they say.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment